Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, this is going to be a busy weekend, but fun nonetheless!! Tonight after I pick up the truck from my mom's house, I am going to visit my friends barn in Woodstock. I haven't been to this facility in years nor have I seen my friend in about a year. So this should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow morning I am going to go get shavings and then I'm meeting my mom at the barn around 8 to do stalls and feed. Then at noon my friend Brian Pogue is bringing his 4-H group up to the barn for some live juding practice that will help them get ready for their competition next year in Springfield. Then I'll have time to ride a few horses and then feed and go home and defrost. Then Sunday I'll have some time to play with some horses and then I have "The Healthy Horse" clinic for Mary Teeter's 4-H group. Like I said.. busy busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment